CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reading.....

I have read 2 boks in the last 2 weeks, now this is coming from a woman who does not read....that's me of course. I beleive in my whole enitre 33 years of life, I have read, to it entirety, maybe 2 books, until this past few weeks.
I started with The Guardian, great love story with a happy ending, oh and if you plan to read any of the books I have, I will spill the ends, so no need to read further.
The 2nd book, The Choice, both by Nicholas Sparks. This second book I read in 2 days (yes, work is extrmely slow!) It was very sad, I didn't know it was going to end up soo sad! After reading the first part of the book, 2 neighbors falling in love and having a wonderful time while her boyfiend was out of town for a long 4 day weekend. Yes it was great, they fell in love in that short of time. I thought the The Choice was if she would dump her boyfriend and continue a relationship with this hotty/mcbody! neighbor or forget the weekend and continue with her boyfirend. Well, not the case at all. Ends up at the end of the book, which is 10 years or so later, after her and the neighbor were very happily married for years now, 2 kids and the picture perfect family, well there was a car accident and yes she is in acomma. The Choice is to keep her on life support or let her go! UGHHH, I was soo bummed, I wanted them to live happily ever after, a perfect ending. So have to say when I found she was in acomma, there were about 40 pages or so left of the book. I skipped to the very end and found she was still in acomma and am calling this a finish to the book.
I am now going to start another Nicholas Sparks book called Dear John, A book about the war and love, ohhhh, I can only imagine what will happen in this book.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

You are so funny! I can't believe you always give the ending ... ugh!!! The beach is unbelievable - unfortunately, daddy won't make it out this trip =( This also means I have to make the 14+ hour drive home with just my two critters in tow... whoooa. I talked to Matt, he said the weather in SF was about the same as yours ... cold, sweatery weather... sorry guys! It's an unbelievable 72 degrees here, perfect!