CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where or Where

has the summer gone???
I took off work early yesterday to take Paige to Toy Story 3. I picked her up from the FTC pool. BTW that pool is awesome, I had never been before. Talk about alot of people/kids! She is so lucky to get to do so much with daycare this summer.
I got there to pick her up and she is sitting out drying off. She says "Mommy, I don't know what happened....my shorts and panties are not in bag." So off to Target we went for a pair of panties and shorts so we could get into the movie. (Note to self, pack a spare set of clothes to leave in car)
The movie was great. If you have seen it, you probably remember the EXTREMELY annoying monkey that watches to make sure nobody is out and about in the daycare?
Paige woke at midnight with a nightmare and she said "mommy it was a nightmare.....it was that monkey in the movie!!!!!) LOL! So I got a bed buddy last night! Off to Chuck E Cheese to meet friends tonight.
1 month before school starts and so much that we still want to do. I am loving summer break!


2 comments:

Shan said...

Time is definitely flying! Glad you guys are good!

Michaelene said...

Garrett & I went to see that movie a couple of weeks ago ... I was in tears by the end! What a great movie!
Time seems to be slipping so quickly, hard to believe school will be back in session in about a month :(
Good to get an update from you girls - stay well! xoxo