CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Today I hate cemetaries and heartless people

After 2 months of my flower pots filled with very pretty flowers sitting on Landon's headstone/concrete slab.....they have up and disappeared.
2 pots of flowers blooming just up and gone. I take these things out there so I have a place to go to mourn the loss of my son.
So that I have something to take care of since I cannot take care of my son.
I understand the cemetaries have ordinances, you know what ass holes, I have a heart and when you take the stake that was put on my sons grave site on his birthday and throw it away.......Yes I get bitter and I get angry!
Yes they do allow the stakes that planter pots hang from....and the one I had out there was stolen 3 months ago.
To the heartless asses who have nothing better to do but take flower pots filled with precious flowers......Get a Life!

4 comments:

Michaelene said...

There is no excuse for that. I'm so sorry it happened :(
Big hugs to you...

Jen said...

I am so sorry this happened. :( its happened to us before too, and I just cried all day..its not right to take from any, but to take from a childs? really? its sickening..

Shan said...

This happened to us too... I found her vase knocked off the monument the same day.. Father's Day. It was miserable. Like we didn't pay enough for that tiny piece of ground... they should treat it so much more gently.

Holly said...

Oh I hate that! I am so sad about this.. sad that someone did this and even more sad that mother's have to be bothered by this kind of thing. I love you. Sorry my sister. XOXO