CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

IT"S ON !!!!

I am doing it!

A Walk-A-Thon.......

May 30th.................

In Windsor Colorado..................

Landon's Hope.....................

I am looking for sponsors to cover the cost of the insurance and T's. I am as nervous as I am excited! What an honor to do this in Landon's name for all mito kids!!
100% of the funds raised will go to research!!!!!! Reaseach to find a treatment, Research to find a cure. If this works well, I will do it every year.

May 30th..............Landon's Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Shan said...

Oh! I WANT TO HELP WITH THIS! Tell me what I need to do and fingers crossed we'll be there! Thats wonderful! Seriously, count us in!

Holly said...

I love that you are doing this. Please keep us posted on what we can do for you. I think this is beautiful and I know it will bring you joy to participate. I love you and miss talking to you. Life has gotten so insane over the past month. Know I will call you soon and we can chat about all our celeb gossip :)