CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

ooops!

I some how deleted my "Bed Buddies" post.
In it I discussed Paige's anxiety of going to bed, hence her sleeping with me.
Things have changed pretty quickly and she is once again back in her own bed.
Snap, just like that! Also she is afraid of the shower recently. She did take a shower (vs bath) but of course wouldn't you know it, the water/pipes acted up and made a really loud noise. That has never happened before, horrible timing! Back to the bath's, which is just fine as long as she's getting clean, that's really what matters most! I am really just glad to see some of the anxieties go away!
This weekend my LDR is hopefully coming for a few days, unexpectedly but VERY nice!!
Hope to get to the pumpkin patch!!! It is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous this weekend, so hoping to get in some good BBQ and Marg's as well! Will be a busy one. Of course my camera battery is shot, it takes a special battery. er, I will have to remember to bring that to town for a replacement tomorrow!
Happy weekend!!


No comments: