CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

This morning I drank my coffee.......

while sitting on the bathroom floor with Paige dozing in my lap....
Poor thing, got a migraine this morning, She hasn't had one in a while and April is always
her bad month. (last year I think she had awhole weeks worth) Only this one so far is not soo bad. She is feeling better, I did keep her home from school. Weather changes............UGH!
Her b-day is Saturday and she is so excited! We are having a kids pary, and an adult party....she has lots of friend young and older! How awesome!
Landon's headstone went in and it is absolutley perfect! Will post pics soon!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Glad you got his stone and that it turned out the way you wanted... we'll have to stop and see it:)